Rising the bar
With the ICMM values and the CI objectives in mind, we strive to achieve high standards in our sector as exemplified by our 7-Guiding Principles:
- Maintain high ethical standards in all aspects of work.
- Operate with high standards of social responsibility.
- Encourage the implementation of robust internal reporting structures to ensure transparent and sustainable operating practices.
- Work with Regulators and Legislators to communicate the latest science data, ensure it is appropriately applied and encompass best practices regarding any intrinsic hazards and risk management principle.
- Continue to develop and disseminate scientific information on cobalt to ensure the fullest understanding of cobalt in the context of human health, safety & environment.
- Work to promote and develop the production and uses for cobalt in a responsible and sustainable way.
- Encourage the Guiding Principles of cobalt to be used throughout the life cycle.